Monday 31 October 2016

Life

Do you live your life to the fullest? I live my life to the fullest everyday. I’m not addicted to my phone and when I get home from school I do not sit on my phone and accomplish absolutely nothing. Instead, I go out and live life. I go biking, I go hiking, I just simply go adventure the great outdoors. I hate it when people tell me to get a nine to five office job and sit in a little cubicle for the rest of my life. I want to be adventurous, create things, do things, be somebody. I do not want to be another person who just wastes life by sitting and doing a job that I hate. My dream job is becoming a professional mountain biker. However, I would also settle for a finishing carpenter, because I would be working with my hands and doing something different every single day. Finishing carpentry is another passion for me because not everyone can do it, it takes a very particular eye to do it.  My other driving passion is mountain biking and I started when I was just three. I have a love for mountain biking because that is what my dad and me do together, plus when you're mountain biking you are outdoors adventuring. 


I chose the video because whenever I watch it, it makes me want to be able to go into British Columbia and shoot a video like this for my job. I just think of how cool it would be to do my favorite thing in the world as my job.

-Brady Pederson

No comments:

Post a Comment