Sunday 30 October 2016

The Purpose of Life


Some people doubt or wonder what their purpose in life is. I wonder that too. Being hurt by a lot of different types of people and feeling so many emotions towards people and life has been extremely hard.  I'm so passionate and caring, that I tend to get hurt because I am not always careful with people I'm with.  I end up being hurt by them, whether I'm lied to or they hurt my heart etc..  I've told myself that the next person I date I'm not going to open myself up like I did before because I can't be hurt again, but then I remember that if I don't put myself out there and if I don't have courage then something that was maybe meant to be won''t happen because I was too scared to show who I really am or that I didn't want to be vulnerable with them because I didn't want to be hurt. Now being hurt is not a good thing, no one wants to feel hurt or depressed. You do need to protect yourself too, but you need to know when to be vulnerable and when to protect yourself. I know that no matter what there is someone out there for me and one day I'll find her and the hurt I feel will be nothing compared to the happiness I will have when I'm with her.


- By Colum Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment