Monday 31 October 2016

A Gift From God

It is important to recognize the efforts of unknowledged heroes because, in that way, we show
that we appreciate them. This is my way of showing the appreciation for my hero.  A hero is someone who is always there for you, and helps you through the hard times.  A hero doesn’t have to be a famous person or a fiction character, it can be someone in your life who has never left your side and has loved you unconditionally. They can help you achieve your goals, and help you become a better person.  My hero is my mom, easily said. I have people who I look up to and people who have done something good for the world, and I am grateful for that, but none of them are like my mom, pushing me to do better and supporting me no matter what. S he is one of the few people I would do anything and everything for. She has not once let me down and she has always been there for me, and for that, I will always be grateful. 

People say heroes save the world, fight the toughest battles because they care, but my mother is my whole world and worth fighting for.  Love towards her is unexplainable because words aren’t enough to describe what she means to me. She doesn’t leave me when times get tough, but sticks by my side and fights my battles with me.  She makes sure I have everything that I need, even if she doesn’t have that much to give.  She is trustworthy and is my shoulder to cry on.  She is the person I go to when it comes to my problems because she always listens, and never judges.  Ever since I was born, she fed me, put me to sleep, or stayed up the whole night when I cried.  She went through a lot of pain just to bring me to this world.  If someone is willing to do that, they are worth everything that you stand for. A mother is for life and no one can take up her place.  She fought monsters for me when I was little, and she was there when I cried while watching movies.  She never once left my side, not even now. She is a strong woman because of everything that we went through.  From being in a bad situation back in Croatia until moving to Canada, she has always chosen my sister and me rather than herself. She has never once put herself in front of us, and that is what real love is.  All the qualities that she has a person I hope one day I can have the same and be just like her.  

My mom makes me feel like the most important person in the world, because I know she would do anything for me.  My mother means the world to me and I would do everything for her. I wish everyone had a person like my mom because your life instantly becomes better since you have a person that loves you unconditionally.  Sometimes I think about life without her and it brings tears to my eyes because what will I do when I don’t have one person that I love the most?  I respect her and love her a lot, and even when we fight I regret it because all I can think about is how much I will miss every moment with her once she’s gone.  I can’t imagine what people without moms go through
and I never want to go through that, even though I know I will have to one day.  

I've learned that everyone should have someone who makes you want to achieve more in your life, and to be a better person. I achieved my goal of acknowledging my hero and I will acknowledge all my goals , because of my mom.  She has taught me to love myself and never to be afraid of expressing myself.  My mother is my hero not because of what she offers to the world, but because of what she offers to me. 

-By Ema Aijhorn

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tLFfXTwdVbY

No comments:

Post a Comment