Sunday 30 October 2016

Killing It

Do you doubt  yourself? Or do you know anyone that is always doubting themselves? I’m one of them. I want to do a lot of things, and have new, good experiences. Sometimes I wonder why didn’t I do this, or why didn't I do that? Why didn’t I get out there, and show them what I’ve got? Maybe I could actually be proud of myself for doing what I did, but no, I doubted myself all the time like there was no tomorrow.  I told myself “I can’t do it!” I told myself “I will fail!” I told myself that someone else is better than me, or they will all just judge me, since I won't be able to do any of it. But courage, and hope changed all of it, it changed the way my thinking went, and filled my heads full of positive thoughts.



Courage helped me to push myself to be out there, and try new things even though there is a chance of failure because who cares if I fail? Who cares if someone is better than me? Why does it matter? At least I tried, and went for it! I showed what I can do, and I can be proud of myself for trying. It also gives me the courage to get through the fears I may have, and make me tougher to face all the obstacles I have in life and make me have a lot of confidence that everyone needs. Hope is necessary to be positive about everything I do, it gives me the positivity I need to fight the vulnerabilities I might have, and the monsters in my life. I hope for the best, and if it doesn’t go very well, I just give it a try again. Hope gives me motivations in life, and what makes me keep going, and without it I wouldn’t be where I am now. 

( I chose this song, because I really do think that everyone should listen to it, and learn from it. It made me re-think about doubting myself, and always being hard on myself.)

-By Jennifer Petalio

No comments:

Post a Comment