Monday 31 October 2016

Sad, but Rad

Some ways I feel vulnerable are when I get anxious when I talk to new people because I feel like a nuisance if I go and take time out of someone’s day just so they can take time out their day to talk to a boring old person like me. Another vulnerability I have is my mother. She passed away about a year ago and just when I wanted to bring her back into my life, she was gone. Some things that I do to try to relieve that vulnerability is to always try to care and fully pay attention to a person when I’m around them. The reason I try to do this is because one thing I realized in life is that with your own perception everything might seem easy-going, but if you widen your perception and notice that not all bad things happen to you, so you have to see, notice and realize are also in in their own big world filled with people who all have their own individual problems.

-By Lucas Schlumpf

No comments:

Post a Comment