Tuesday 27 May 2014

Fight Day


To be courageous is to go out your comfort zone and be able to stand brave, fearless and bold. To have hope is to have your mind set on what you believe to be is your way out; your way of performing or pushing through whatever obstacles stand in your path. I am who I am because of the choices I’ve made and that is why the goals I have still stand. I hope for better days and to be the best in what I do because I know exactly what I’m capable of. Self determination takes me a long way because I’ve become the man I am due to the choices I’ve made and how I handle any hardship or rough patches in my life. I take pride in thinking I’m a man because of this and training in MMA shows me I’m capable of putting all emotions aside and becoming better and even relaxed and calm and being able to move on with my day.
Physically my body goes through daily routines of grinding my body to the limit. I’ve gotten injuries and have been sidelined because of those, having the vulnerability of not doing anything and becoming weaker. It shows me though that no matter all the times I’ve gotten hurt, I’ve amazed myself and came back. I figured it out early that MMA is what I want to do through my challenging barriers due to the expenses of the health of my body. Training calms me down to look forward to another day because when training you feel as if you are separated from everything else and are just there for you and to improve yourself. It helps me to feel calm and to help others when they are down.
I have high hopes for myself to make myself something that many people dream and hope of doing. To walk out across an entrance and hear the noise of the crowd and lights flashing on the ceiling walking down to the cage to meet with your opponent - Fight Day. To be able to walk out to the biggest stage and have my name called out would be something  that I only dream of now, but I have high hopes and the courage to prove everyone who takes it as a joke or says I won’t; Ill prove to them that I can make it. My courage shows through proving all the doubtful people wrong; I can make myself successful in whatever I put my mind too. I’ve been told time and time again that I couldn’t become big and as physically impressive as I could, but I did and I put every ounce of sweat, and blood to become bigger and stronger than most people. I’ve proved people wrong when they have told me I couldn’t overcome any barrier in my life. No one has more hope and faith in me than I do, and time and time again I’ll show everyone that I am capable of what I say and I keep my words very personal when I say I can prove anyone wrong.
- Nader Dleikan

 

No comments:

Post a Comment